Thursday, July 28, 2016

“TAKE ME TO YOUR.....SERVANT”
     I have never heard anything like I did Friday at Mike Wiebusch’s retirement celebration.  After 42 years & 2 months of work, both of Mike’s bosses got up and delivered messages in Mike’s honor that were truthfully overflowing with love, appreciation and respect... for his servanthood!  Here’s a small sample of one of the speeches: 

“I have learned so much from Mike Wiebusch over the years.  Not just his work ethic and knowing almost all there is to know concerning decades of surveys, but other things as well.  Such as: when I would hear him talking sweetly to his wife over the phone, I would say to myself, “you can learn to talk more like that to your wife.”  When I would see Mike come in to work, day after day, month after month, year after year with a smile on his face and a warm greeting, I would say to myself, “you can be a lot more like that when you come to work.”
When I would observe Mike being so kind and serving to a customer, I would say to myself, “you need to work on being more kind and serving like Mike.”

     Are you hearing what I’m hearing?  CHARACTER -- JESUS STYLE!

“So don’t lose a minute in building on what you’ve been given, complementing your basic faith with good character, spiritual understanding, alert discipline, passionate patience, reverent wonder, warm friendliness, and generous love, each dimension fitting into and developing the others. With these qualities active and growing in your lives, no grass will grow under your feet, no day will pass without its reward as you mature in your experience of our Master Jesus.” 2Peter 1:5-8

Mike Wiebusch, we are so proud of you!  
                                                                                                               God is good.  Mr. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment