Friday, December 12, 2014

THE GOSPEL TRAIN - Bulletin 10-26-14

THE GOSPEL TRAIN”

When was the last time you were on a train?  I remember traveling with my wife, Patti, from Nebraska to Washington, DC via Amtrak in the fall of 1988.  I fondly recall sitting by the love of my life in the train’s observation car, surrounded by glass and being mesmerized by the brilliancy of harvest colors as we journeyed from state to state.  God is good!  
Now, believe it or not, there is a train trip I started and am still on that is even more inspirational than the one I just described!  When I was young, my mother punched my ticket for what she called, THE GOSPEL TRAIN; a simple visual-aid that harmonizes the four Gospels along with Jesus’ miracles, parables and discourses! (Enclosed picture)  A lady by the name of Patsy Stevens put Mom’s complete GOSPEL TRAIN online for anyone to use FREE OF CHARGE!  http://gardenofpraise.com/harmony00.htm

I plan on beginning a series of lessons on Sunday nights (beginning tonight) on teaching THE GOSPEL TRAIN.  Come on and get on board and be mesmerized by the unfolding of God’s brilliancy in the flesh! 
God is good!  Mr. Steve 

No comments:

Post a Comment