Thank you, GOD, for…
- The HOLY SPIRIT, who lives within us and moves among us, who convicts, leads, transforms, empowers, heals, encourages, comforts, intercedes, helps, gifts, teaches, bears witness, indwells, bears fruit, fills, influences, invites, renews, …
- Bringing Patti and Jessica and I to Rochester, MN to live and worship three years ago, August 17, 2013.
- Rising up seven godly men who have accepted becoming deacons this day, August 28, 2016, in our church family. As You know, God, we "have not passed this way before" -- appointing deacons in this church family. Thank you also for our 3 shepherds who were appointed just 4 months ago, April 24, 2016.
- Bringing so many God-seekers among us in the last 3 years from China, India, Africa, Mexico, Malaysia, the Philippines, America (even Texas!) smile…
- The 55 adults and children who have come our way since August 2013
- All the babies and young children in our congregation; the four mothers among us who are now pregnant; all parents passing on a sticky faith to their children
- The loved ones we’ve lost, who suffered well, and now dwell with You forever.
- Those whom we love who moved away and left a big hole in our hearts & family
- Our new babes in Christ (one who shared the gospel with a co-worker, baptizing him before the co-worker went back home to China.)
- Our older saints and widows in Christ Jesus
- Weekly guests from our two houses of Compassion and those who serve them
- Workers from Mexico who come 6 months out of the year and encourage us
- Mayo residents, nurses, employees and their families
- Our unity along with our diversity of race, ethnicity, religious backgrounds
- Those who have been members here for over 10, 20, 30 or more years
- All our marriages, ranging from 1 to over 50, 60, and recently 71+ years.
- Having our own Mayo chaplain who is loving, caring and so qualified to minister
- Those who volunteer to clean the bathrooms, vacuum the building, provide rides for our shut-ins, fix our frozen pipes in winter, take care of the premises…
- The different ministries of crocheting afghans, quilting, HOC, providing school supplies in Mexico, housing for the needy, serving those with special needs, …
- All our grace-gifted servants, givers, mercy showers, encouragers, teachers, song leaders, speakers, exhorters, shepherds, evangelists, administrators, helpers, and those given to hospitality.
- Our middle school and high schoolers who are maturing in their desire to seek GOD and serve HIM in a multitude of ways. We're witnessing THE WORD being shared, along with many acts of service, including cutting grass, landscaping, babysitting, cleaning, making cards, etc.
- Those outside of Rochester who have supplemented Steve's salary and professional expenses budget over the last 3 years.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! GOD, YOU ARE SO GOOD! Mr. Steve
Post a Comment