Sunday, May 4, 2014

Kidsʼ Prayers - Bulletin 04-27-14


Kidsʼ Prayers
Many of the Psalms are direct prayers from the worshipper to God.  Here is an anonymous sample of some children’s prayers to God: 

1. Dear God, Thank you for the baby brother, but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.  Joyce

2. God, I read the bible. What does beget mean?  Nobody will tell me.  Love, Alison

3. Dear God, I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.  Nancy

4. Dear God, My Grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How far back do you go? Love, Dennis

5. Dear God, Did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident?  Norma

6. Dear God, Please send Dennis Clark to a different summer camp this year.  Peter

7. Dear God, I keep waiting for spring, but it never did come yet.  What's up? Don't forget.  Mark

8. Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God than you. Well, I just want you to know that.  I am not just saying that because you are already God.  Charles

9. Dear God, I am doing the best I can. Really!!!!  Frank

10. Dear God, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday night.  That was really cool.  Thomas  

God IS good all the time & all the time God is good! Mr. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment