Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What Spurs Me On to Love and Good Deeds? - Bulletin 02-23-14


Part 1: What Spurs Me On to Love and Good Deeds?
“...and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds...”  Hebrews 10:24                                                        

1. Prayer

2. Encouragement: cards, notes, personal statements of how God used me for His glory in someone else’s life

3. Seeing someone else love others and do good deeds – especially in the midst of suffering

4. Full attendance: Bible classes, worship, outings, etc. with God-seekers, visitors present

5. Witnessing someone make the good confession and being baptized into Christ

6. Witnessing God’s creation – all seasons; sunrises and sunsets; clarity after storms; etc.

7. Knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Holy Spirit had His say, His way, His day in me or someone else

8. Answered prayer

9. Witnessing transformation in another brother and/or sister in Christ

10. Witnessing my own transformation in Jesus

11. Listening to another brother or sister share how a certain Scripture ministered to them recently

12. Listening to “God is Good” stories.

13. Having someone come up and tell me that they love me, that they’re praying for me and my family

14. Witnessing or hearing about a brother or sister or group of Christians doing a good deed for another person or persons.

15. When widows, orphans, strangers, aliens, the poor and oppressed, the sick and hurting are ministered to by Christian brothers and sisters

16. Listening to my brothers and sisters share their testimonies of how God saved them and what God is doing now in their lives for His glory

17. Singing songs of praise alone or with my spiritual family

18. Putting the Word of God in my heart and/or hearing another brother or sister share the Word from their heart

19. Spontaneous singing with another brother or sister

20. Sharing what I’m reading or studying in the Bible with another brother or sister and them sharing their study with me

God is good all the time and all the time God is good!  Mr. Steve 

No comments:

Post a Comment